Erin holds certificates in:
- Certificate in Lorinery, Horse Bits and Bitting, 2010
- Worshipful company of saddlers level 2 certificate in saddlery-saddle making, 2010
- Worshipful company of saddlers diploma in saddlery 2011
- City and Guilds Level 3 certificate in saddlery 2011
- Studied in saddle flocking and fitting at the Cumbria School of Saddlery
Erin has been fortunate to receive backing from The Prince’s Trust, working along side their business mentors.
When Erin isn’t working she enjoys walking her Swedish Vallhund Koba, an ancient herding breed from Sweden that her mum shows and breeds.